Sunday, September 4, 2022

Card with a Tag


Hello!  I made this Christmas card with a tag that I attached to an embossed panel. With a few changes, I recreated the tag design in the same way (see post here from 2019) that I had made earlier with Gina K Designs stamps and dies and a Basket Weave stamp from Just for Fun stamps.  Had all the stamps since 2018/2019.   Used a bit of ribbon, twine and even a smaller tag on the tag. I embossed and inked a white panel with Darice EF Pine Branches before attaching the tag.  Finished with a card base of Fresh Asparagus CS and more GKD sentiments. 

Challenges:
Retro Rubber Challenge: #190 Tag You're It!


 









Merry Little Christmas Challenge: MLCCB#46 Anything Christmas Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks!