Monday, July 22, 2019

Basket Tags


Welcome to the studio!  I am playing with the challenge at Tag You're It! shown below.  I was inspired to create  basket like tags filled with holiday greenery and berries.  I started with a Just For Fun Basket stamp that I stamped with DOI Walnut Stain on white CS and colored in with Copics.  I trimmed out 2 "baskets" using a paper trimmer, corner punch, and oval die.  I filled the baskets with holly, pine cones, and greenery stamped and die cut with Gina K Designs from Merry & Bright and Seasonal Sentiment stamp and die sets. Used Rich Cocoa, Cottage Ivy, Northern Pine, and Love Letter Memento inks.  Finished with some ribbon and twine.  Tags from Kraft paper were tied into the Basket.
Challenges:
Shopping Our Stash: Challenge #400 Christmas in July.  Used some older ribbon, twine, and other items all from stash.
Tag You're It!: Challenge #92 Christmas in July
Simon Monday Challenge:  Simon says: Not a Card

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Love these, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous tags! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!