Friday, January 3, 2020

Merriest Wishes



Welcome!  I was playing with Power Poppy digital images from the Merriest Berries set (which I have never used) and came up with a couple of one layer cards. I printed the images and sentiments on GKD heavyweight white card stock which is perfect for coloring with Copics because there is absolutely no bleeding on this paper.  And that makes for a great luxury weight card. I used Glossy Accents on the berries for some shine and texture.   I also used Sakura Clearstar and Gel pens on the thread in the ribbon but those elements do not show well in the photos.  But the richness, shine, and texture shows great in real life on what I think are very elegant CAS cards.

Challenge:
Alphabet Challenge: T is for Try Something Different.  This is a Digital Image that I am using for the first time. 
ABC Christmas: A for Anything Christmas.
Creative Confetti Challenge: Free For All-create anything using Power Poppy Stamps.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with these 2 gorgeous cards, Power poppy images are wonderful to work with and your colouring is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of your new image. I love Power Poppy stamps. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!