Welcome to my studio! I am sharing a couple more Christmas cards made with Gina K Stamps that I also used for creating my own patterned papers. I used poinsettia stamps from the Merry & Bright and Joyful Holiday sets. The sentiments (heat embossed with Clear EP) and other stamps were from the Holiday Wreath builder.
Other Supplies: White CS, GKD Red and Green CS, GKD Ribbon, GKD EP, GKD Green Ink, Memento Red Ink, Red Nail Heads, Spellinders Circle and Oval Dies.
Challenges:
Modsquad Challenges: Create your own patterned paper.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using patterned paper. Hope DIY paper is allowed.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Friday, January 3, 2020
DIY Patterned Paper
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Christmas,
GKD EP,
GKD Ink,
GKD Papers,
GKD Ribbon,
GKD Stamps,
Heat Embossing,
Nail Heads,
Poinsettias,
Spellbinders Dies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a beautiful card. I love what you have done with that stamp set. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
ReplyDeleteJudy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!
So beautiful and well designed with those stamps. I need to get back to making Christmas cards too. As soon as I get the kids cards done I will be working on them again. I don't seem to tire of making Christmas designs.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card with prettry patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.
ReplyDelete