For the second card, I stamped with the same Amalgam ink on White CS but colored the image with Copics which I favor when coloring flowers.
I decided to use watercolor paper and Distress Oxide inks for the third card. I stamped and water colored the image with Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint inks using a water brush.
I had fun playing with new ink and stamps from Gina K that were a birthday gift from my DH.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Monthly Mix Challenge-use gray as one of the main colors in your creation (not just an accent color). The top card fits this challenge which used gray card stocks,
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Bright and Cheerful. The second and third cards fits this challenge.
Addicted to Stamps and More: #297 Make Your Mark. Made my Mark with Pencils, Copics, and Watercoloring.
Color Throwdown: #498 Use Peach, Dark Pink, Light Pink. Green. The third card uses all the colors of the challenge.
Less Is More: Challenge 373 Friendship. Used a single image for clean and simple card.
Happy Little Stampers: June CAS Challenge Smile
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa








It's amazing how the same stamp can be used and look so different. You are the mostest!
ReplyDeleteLovely stamp, I can see why you were inspired to create your 3 fab cards.
ReplyDeleteThanks for making us smile at HLS CAS. :)
Beautiful, delicate, very feminine cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at HLS CAS.
Regards,
BożenA DT HLS
Lovely trio of cards and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous interpretation of one beautiful bouquet. Thank you for joining ATSM!
ReplyDeleteLove your colourful floral cards, beautiful roses.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby
Three lovely examples to showcase this stamp set. I really can't pick a favourite!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More and Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x