Saturday, August 3, 2019

Five Gold Rings



Hello!  Continuing with my series of The Twelve Days of Christmas cards.  These cards are made with a set called "Twelve Days of Christmas" from Creative Stamping magazine that I got last Christmas.  I have 2 cards made for the fifth day....five gold rings.  For the top card, I stamped the tree image on Green CS with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Gold EP.  I colored in the flowers and hearts with Pencils and the star with Gold Metallic pen. Added Diamond Stickles to the 5 rings. Fussy cut the tree and attached to a Red Card Base.  Heat embossed the sentiments with Gold EP.
The second card uses the same stamps and heat embossing with Gold EP but I did on a Textured Green CS. Colored the Hearts with Copics. Also used the Diamond Stickles on the rings and also on the star.  I colored in and outlined the tree with a Clearstar pen. Attached the Green Panel to a Dark Red Card Base. 

Challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round: August Challenge Add a Tree
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog: MLCBB #13 Any Thing Christmas Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gold makes the cards pop. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at MLC.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!