Thursday, August 1, 2019

A Birthday Not Forgotten

Hello! Another card to share this first day of August.....what happened to July?  When I saw the challenge at Just Us Girls, I knew I had to pull out old Elephant and Sentiment stamps from Mark's Finest Papers (no longer around) dated 2011.  I stamped the image with Memento Gray Flannel ink on white CS and colored with Pencils and OMS.  Stamped the sentiments with DOI Walnut Stain.  Framed the image with GKD Dark Chocolate CS die cut with Spellbinders Frame die and attached to Textured Pattern Paper from DCWV Safari Chic paper pad ( from old stash).  The Pattern Paper picks up colors in the inspiration photo.  Added some Glossy Accents to give texture to the tusks. This is a great card to add to my Masculine Birthday stash.
Challenges:
Just Us Girls Challenge: Photo Week #498 Photo Inspiration below
Retro Rubber Challenge: #116 Tic Tac Toe.  This card fits into the diagonal row- Pattern Paper, Texture, Pencils.  Stamps are 8 years old.
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C494 Create a Masculine Birthday

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Fun image to use for a birthday card, it really packs a punch! Great for both challenges, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great elephant image and the jungle foliage paper makes a wonderful backing for him - fabulous card for your birthday stash!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!