Sunday, July 21, 2019

Chill Out with Popsicles

Hello!  This card is very appropriate to post during the heat wave that many areas are experiencing.  Yesterday. it was 92 here and felt like 102!  So I pulled out some sentiment and popsicle  stamps from Repeat Impressions and created a cool card. I used a pre-cut white card base to which I added background panels that I created using several DOI.  The popsicles were stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear EP and colored with Copics. I fussy cut them and popped up on the card. The sentiment was stamped with DOI Picked Raspberry on die cut circles.  Pick your flavor and chill out!
Challenges:
The House T719hat Stamps Built Challenge: Inspiration Palette Challenge J1719 Photo below
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Simon says:  Make your own background. Used DOI's on white cardstock. 

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect for summer -- I love your fun popsicles! I'm so happy you linked this up to our Inspiration Board Challenge over on The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a "cool" card! Great take on our challenge and I really like how you colored these cool treats; so fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!