Hello! It's been a few days since I have posted but I have this Thinking of you Card to share today. I thought I had posted this but could not find it, so I am using it to say that I have been thinking of everyone out there in blog land and hope you are staying healthy and safe. I created this card by heat embossing GKD stamps from Tropical Blooms with Gold EP on Black CS and coloring with Pencils. Also used a splatter stamp with the Gold EP. I inked the edge of the image layer with Pilot Gold Metallic marker and attached to a card base of Black CS.
Challenges to enter:
Happy Little Stampers: March CAS challenge-use favorite technique. Used Heat embossing.
The Flower Challenge: #42 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: Challenge 231 Anything Goes with Optional Twist Use Colored Pencils
I have not been posting lately but I have been busy in my studio creating a great many cards. I put together a package of over 80 cards that I sent to the Life Care Center in Tennessee where my Mother is a resident. This included many Hello, Thinking of You, and other assorted themes to cheer up the residents who have been unable to have company.
I assembled the package by pulling cards from my stash some of which I modified and changed to fit the need. I failed to make a picture of those cards that I sent but many were cards that I have posted on this blog. I also used a lot of those bits and pieces that I had accumulated in my leftover box of never used die cuts, stamped images, colored digis, etc to create several quick cards that I enclosed with the already made ones. I also included some Thank You Cards to the staff.
Sending cards is a great way to keep busy and let others know that you care. I see a lot of card makers doing that very thing.
I am now working on a box of Easter Cards to send to the same place and almost have the number that I need. More about that later and I will have pictures.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa



This is a beautiful and elegant card. Love the choice of colours its perfect x thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully coloured image and the gold embossing looks stunning against the black.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and playing the twist
ReplyDeleteCarol DT x
Hi, Theresa! Your cards are always so beautiful and I enjoy seeing your blog posts! I don't blog anymore. I am now living in Colorado with my son and his family. Hope you are staying in as much as possible and that you will come through this virus pandemic unscathed. Take good care.
ReplyDeleteTheresa, your embossing is spot on! Sometimes it is difficult to get it perfect but you did and it is a truly elevating element! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. The gold really pops off the black and the colouring looks so vibrant. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x
ReplyDelete