Hello! This card was made using the Bird and Berries image from the Power Poppy Summer Berries set. I stamped the image on a white cs panel with black Memento ink and colored with Copic Markers. To add interest to the design I embossed a frame with layered dies using a rubber mat. I used a corner punch to round the edges and then attached to a Green card base. I tried to make the bird a Goldfinch but I think I colored too much black on his head... maybe I should call him a warbler. I may or nay not add a sentiment to the front when I use this card.
Challenges:
Creative Confetti Challenge: Free for all-create anything using Power Poppy Stamps.
Happy Little Stampers: March Anything Goes with Dies. I used the dies for embossing not cutting.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa



Beautiful image and I love the embossed frame you made to show it off.
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to use your dies for dry embossing!
ReplyDelete