Hello! I am back with another Red and White Christmas card made with Gina K Design stamps from Joyful Holiday set. This set is an older one that I have had for several years. I heat embossed both the tree and sentiment with GKD White EP on GKD Red Velvet CS after stamping with Versamark ink. For fun, I decorated the tree with a White Metal Star brad and "Ornaments" cut from Red Glitter Paper with a large hole punch. Attached the panel to White Card Base.
Challenges:
ModSquad Challenge: Red and White...that's it!
As You Like It Challenge: Use Favorite Cute or Traditional for Christmas. I favor Traditional Christmas cards because I do not have many cute stamps. And most of my cards go to the older generations who tend to like more traditional cards.
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge: Theme is Die-lirious or Punchy. Use simple hole punch for all the ornaments.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 179 Anything goes
Retro Rubber: Challenge 123 Anything Goes with stamps older than a year. These stamps are at least 5 years or older.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa


I love your red and white card! It's stylish and a real classic. Great to see some older sets at play! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove what you have done with that tree. The glitter dots are a perfect touch. Another beautiful card, so happy you could play along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.
ReplyDeleteLove the CAS card, it is so elegant. Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteThis is really great and so festive, thanks so much for sharing your favourite kind of Christmas with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Squirrel Xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your amazing project with us in the Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog's November "Die-lirious and Punchy" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Leslie, SI DT
Love To Scrap 2