Welcome to my studio! Today I am sharing a card that I made using digital stamps from Autumn's Gift Set by Beverly Cole at
The Artsystamper Shop. Using Photoshop I arranged the Pumpkin and Leaf stamps with sentiment(in brown) and printed on Ivory CS. I added a bit more orange with Copics to the colored images and sponged the edges of the panel with DOI Antique Linen. Attached to a card base of Dark Brown CS. I am entering this in the Monochromatic Challenge #3 at Artsystamper Digitals Challenges - use any color, as long as it is only 1 color plus natural beiges and tans or black and white. Maybe I should have used another color for the base?
Other Challenge:
Double D Challenges: Neutral Fall. Mood board below.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
This is just awesome Theresa! So nice to see Beverly's digitals used ... you did a GREAT job!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
P.S. And, thanks for sharing your beautiful card over on the Double D Blog challenge too! GREAT JOB!!!
Hi Theresa! What a pleasant surprise to see my digitals smiling back at me from your card. Thanks so much for entering this in our monochromatic challenge at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Bev
Fabulous digital stamp...thank you so much for joining our challenge at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
That is so gorgeous and a great use of the digtial stamp set. I love your coloring.
ReplyDeleteYou have used that digi stamp beautifully here. I love the added color. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!
Your beautiful pumpkins and leaves look fabulous as a CAS card! The neutral background helps the image to shine and is perfect for our monochromatic challenge! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the The Artsystamper Challenge.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations