Saturday, November 9, 2019

Only Red and White

Hello!  This card was made for the ModSquad Challenge Red and White-that's it!  Use only red and white on your card. I stamped the ornament from GKD Merry and Bright set with Memento Lady Bug ink on White CS using masking technique.  The sentiment is from GKD Holiday Wreath Builder set. I attached the white panel to a mat of GKD Red Velvet CS and then a white card base. 
Had a hard time creating this card because I first tried to emboss the images with Red EP ….threw that away and just used red ink to stamp.
Challenges:
ModSquad Challenge: Red and White--that's it!
Daring Cardmakers: Anything Goes -theme is Baubles and Bows. 

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Such a nice clean and simple design with just the ornaments, beautiful!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design using the ornaments. I was going to do something similar but at the last minute went a different route. I do love how yours looks.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!