Today I am playing with the challenge at Fusion's 5th Anniversary Challenge shown below. We can choose to use the sketch or photo or a fusion of both. My card was inspired by both. I used 3 Butterflies (found in my stash of leftovers) that were die cut with Cheery Lynn dies from Navy CS and cut angel wings of Glitter CS from my scraps. I started with a Ivory card base and attached a panel found in my stash of handmade backgrounds that was made by blending assorted Distress Oxide Inks and spraying Gold Shimmer Mist. I added some die cut circles of navy and ivory with die cut shapes of navy and Glitter Paper following the sketch and then attached the Butterflies. I like it when I use up some of my scraps and leftover die cuts and inked backgrounds. The sentiment from Gina K Designs was stamped with Memento Paris Dusk ink.
Challenges:
Fusion: 5th Anniversary Challenge
Happy Little Stampers: January Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
The House That Stamps Built: Challenge J919 Tic-Tac-Toe. Used top row- Glitter, Die Cut, Blue
Have a great day! I love reading
your comments.
Theresa
Gorgeous! Love the blues
ReplyDeleteHow pretty!! Blue is my favorite color, so I'm always a bit partial to cards using it. : ) Those butterflies are beautiful and, yeay, for using things from your scrap bin!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty butterfly card! I'm so happy you played along in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge over on The House that Stamps Built!
ReplyDeleteGreat fusion of the sketch and photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion :)
ReplyDeleteHi Theresa! Beautiful butterflies!
ReplyDelete