Thursday, January 17, 2019

Wine Country


Hello!  It looks like major snow headed our way.  Time to go to a warmer climate?  Wouldn't it be nice to be driving in the wine country in Italy as depicted in my card?  I pulled out an old Flourishes stamp set Dreaming of Florence by Marcella Hawley dated 2012 to create this card in Black and White.   Heat embossed both the image and sentiment with clear EP.   Supplies used: White and Black CS, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versafine Black ink,  Clear EP, Gingham Border EF, Dies, Black Gems. 
I love my stamps from Flourishes. Fun to have the chance to use. 
Challenge:
The Paper Girls Challenge: #167  Black and White
Tuesday Throwdown: #423 Embossing. Use heat embossing on image and sentiment and dry embossing on black strips.
Retro Rubber Challenge: #102 It's all about Black and White.  Stamps are about 6 years old.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. What an elegant card, looks great in black and white with the little details you added in the corners and borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful way you framed this image, it looks so elegant in black and white and the sentiment is truly inspiring.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pretty frame with notched corners and embellishments really draws the eye to your image. Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to be driving through wine country in Italy right now, ha ha! Your card is beautiful and the sentiment from Emerson is perfect. Thank you so much for joining us Paper Girls in our Black and White challenge with this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you have framed the image, the notched corners are lovely. Snow is heading my way (well it has been all week), the fact that it is now -22c in NYC has me longing for warmer climes too.. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely sentiment and corresponding image...and I think I would like temps a wee bit warmer today, it's about 10 degrees here now! You've created a lovely card with just black and white, good job! Thanks for playing with our Retro Rubber challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!