Friday, October 21, 2016

Plaid for Christmas


Hello! I am back with another Christmas card that I am entering into a few challenges.  I started with a Penny Black Tree stamp from the Wonder Collection.  I stamped it on white CS with Memento Cottage Ivy ink and added balls of Gold with Metallic Gold Gelly Roll pen. The GKD Peace & Joy Sentiment was stamped in SU Ruby Red. Following the Sketch from Tuesday Morning ,  I assembled the card with Plaid Pattern ( Digital paper printed) , White CS, and GKD All Spruced Up CS.  I finished up with GKD White Organza and Gold Ribbon and Bow.

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #374 shown below
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #218 Plaid
Double D Challenge: Theme is Plaid
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: # 386 Christmas
Crafty Ribbon: Challenge 172 Ribbon or Lace



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful holiday card Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘PLAID’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nifty looking tree. Your plaid looks a lot like my new shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The contrast of the busy plaid and the clean background of the Christmas tree works really well. I like the added touch of the white ribbon. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful card. I really like the image, and the plaid paper is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I'm feeling amazed at all the different plaids I'm seeing in this challenge, and it's so much fun! Pretty tree and super pretty ribbon, Theresa. Thanks for playing along with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful card Theresa! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, beautiful card Theresa! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! Love that plaid paper. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty plaid layer and perfect finish with the pretty bow! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! I love the plaid!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!