Sunday, September 14, 2014
Let the Good Times Roll!
Hello! Are you having a good time today? My card is all about letting the good times roll. I have another circus theme card. I am using a circus bear riding a bicycle for the focus on the card that I made following CAS(E) this Sketch challenge. All the stamps are from Flourishes Under the Big Top stamp set.. Inks used were Memento Rich Cocoa and Lady Bug. I used Red Twine and MME Washi Tapes to create the banner on one layer of White CS and added a banner of Red CS with sentiment.
Challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch: # 92 Sketch on right
Cute Card Thursday: #338 Challenge Too Cute
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge: Roll out the Red
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Balloons,
Banner,
Bears,
CAS,
Flourishes Stamps,
One Layer,
Twine,
Washi Tape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, this totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cuuuuute card!!! love the banner!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.
What a lovely project! awesome banner! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along with us in our "Roll Out The Red" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting
ReplyDeleteBeautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun! :)
ReplyDeletePetya DT