Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I included some pink in my card today. I made this for the challenge at Joan's Garden - Create a card using something from nature, create a card using several layers, create a card using glitter, and create a card using a border around the card. The hardest part of this card was using some glitter....glitter and I don't get along ....but I did an edge of glitter around the edge of the image with glue and loose glitter and also added some glitter to the flowers with a Sakura Clear Star pen which is hard to see. The Morning Glory stamp is from Flourishes "A Year in Flowers". I thought the flower, butterfly and the sentiment of "Hope" were all appropriate for this card.
Let's Ink It Up: Think Pink
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Anything Goes with a twist of Ribbon
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes theme with the option of adding something punched.
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Die Cuts and Punches.
Stamps: Flourishes and GKD
Inks: Copics and Memento Bamboo Leaves
Sakura Clear Star Pen and Glitter
Papers: Bazzill Pink Texture CS, White and Green CS, K&CO Pattern Paper
Ribbon and Gem Stone from Stash
Punches: Martha Stewart Double Loop Around the Page and Butterfly
EK Success Corner punch
Nesties Dies
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

Gorgeous creation and how appropriate for our challenge at LIIU, thanks for sharing. Good luck and hope to see you again next time. Hugs Suzanne
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty in pink!Beautiful card GF!
ReplyDeleteTheresa, this is so pretty. Such a calming, soothing effect with the pinks, butterfly and that lovely punch.
ReplyDeleteYou might want to check out SSW. Have a great evening.
Patti
Lovely card. Love that MS punch combo!! Great job Theresa!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Let’s Ink It Up’s *Think Pink* challenge.
Hugzzz
Tammy
PS* I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :) Hope to see you there !
Another lovely card, Theresa! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful - Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges... Come join us again soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jodi
gorgeous card love the punched border around the edges thanks for joining us for PTW 4th Birthday hugs Jill xx
ReplyDeleteThis is such an elegant and pretty card - really classy! Love the flowers and the punched frame!
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in our challenge at Let's Ink It Up this month and I hope to see you again! :)
Sylvia xx