I made this card for Arlana's design at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. My friend Patti is hosting this week's challenge. I decided to use Meljen's Digis since she is the sponsor this week. Using her Pumpkin Pie Slice and Happy Fall Badge Digi images, I created this card with Copics, Solid Green, White, and Pumpkin CS's, Fall Leaves Pattern Paper (Adorn It), and Wild Honey Distress Ink. I added some shine with Sakura Clear Star pen, some Stickles to the whipped cream, a ribbon with some copper sparkle, and some lovely fall colored dew drops. I wrapped this all up with the sketch and served some warm pumpkin pie.
Challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday: #121 Shown to left
Meljen's Designs Challenge #78: Use a square and circle in the same creation.
For Fun Challenges: Show some warmth. Hope you feel the steam from the WARM pumpkin pie.
Scrap-Creations: Challenge is Fall.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Sweet Pumpkin Pie with a Dollop of Whip Cream
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Challenges,
Copics,
Dew Drops,
Digital Images,
Meljens,
Ribbon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Purely pumpkin scrumptious~ness!A little more whip cream please!
ReplyDeleteMmmm, delicious card!!! Our dear friend Pauline over at FOR FUN has a real soft spot for pumpkin pie, so I'm sure she'll be over sometime soon!! Thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Ali x
Yummy! I can't wait for my one slice of pie that I have every year! Great job with this weeks sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
ReplyDeletePeace & Luv,
Jeannie
Yummy card, now I want pie LOL
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm that image looks delicious. A lovely colour combo and I adore the leaf background paper you have used. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Michelle SSW DT
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm that image looks delicious. A lovely colour combo and I adore the leaf background paper you have used. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Michelle SSW DT
ReplyDeleteYum-EEEE! I love pumpkin pie, and yours looks delish! Thanks for sharing your pretty creation-love the fall color scheme! Hugs...
ReplyDeleteThis is one scrumptious card x
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week @ For Fun Challenges & Good Luck x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Wow, Your card is delicious!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)
ReplyDeleteGenevieve DT
Hi Theresa, I do love your Pumpkin Pie, it's awesome I adore pumpkins. In New Zealand we eat it as a vegetable eg Roasted, steamed and mashed yummy. I have had pumpkin pie and I do love it. If you have a great recipe for Pumpkin Pie I would love a copy so I can make it for my kids and Hubby. Your card is awesome and I just adore your colours. Great embellishments their the cream on the pie. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kathie SSW-DT
Yummy- warm pie with a dollop of icecream. Yum. So looking forward to Turkey day! Thanks for the warm thoughts and for playing along on For Fun.
ReplyDeleteYum - this is just fabulous!! Love this new image of Meljens and perfect for a fall card! Thanks for sharing and playing along with our sketch at SSW
ReplyDeleteYummy, I wish that I had a piece of pie about now...been putting all of my fall stuff out today and using fall scents and I am in the mood. Your fall papers and colors are so lovely and you did a great job on the sketch. I really appreciate the support and your friendship.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Patti SSW/DT
I could sure go for a piece of pumpkin pie today. I need some good comfort food. It is wonderful to have one of Patti's friends join us. Welcome, and I hope you join us often. Your image is so warm and inviting. Just the perfect card for fall or for a special friend. I love your design papars and fun fall color scheme.
ReplyDeleteNancy SSW-DT
Great layout, the pie is making me HUNGRY! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations this week!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I love this Meljen's image - oh wow BOTH of those images! Gorgeous fall papers too - wow I love it and it is making me hungry too!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
M
Cute card! Great Autumn colors!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Creations!!!! :)hugs, Frances.
ReplyDelete