Hello and welcome my friends. This card that I am showing was made with Gina K Designs supplies. I stamped the floral image from Wildflowers bundle with black ink on watercolor paper and water colored with Gina K inks Medium Carnation, Passionate Pink, Fresh Asparagus and Medium Spruce. I die cut the image using die from the same bundle. I attached the image to an embossed pattern paper from GKD Watercolor Floral paper pad with some foam tape. I used Cuttlebug EF Victoria for the embossing that I distressed with a bit of sandpaper. Attached this to a white cardcase. Stamped the sentiment from GKD Rose Bouquet set with Passionate Pink ink on a die cut circle of white matted with a pink circle to complete the design. Circle dies from Spellbinders.
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K Designs: Adding Texture
Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K Designs: Adding Texture
Happy Little Stampers: Watercolor Challenge Anything Goes
The Flower Challenge: #71 Circle/Circles
As You See It Challenge: #281 a Recipe for Watercolor Brightness - see below for recipe details.
Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.
Hugs, Theresa

.png)


So lovely, Theresa! LOVE the distressed emboss, such a great look, and perfect for the bright flowers! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!
ReplyDeleteYou've reminded me that I have that same embossing folder and haven't use it for ages! Love the way you've used some sandpaper to distress it a little. The use of the green base really accentuated the brightness of the flowers. I think the layout is clean and effective. Lovely use of our ingredients at As You See It!
ReplyDeleteThe pink flowers really stand out and create a focal point against that muted but lovely green embossed background! Good choice of colours. Thanks for cooking up our recipe at As You See It Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThe bright pink flowers and sentiment pop off the spruce green background! The distressed embossed panel looks gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing at The Flower Challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to add the sentiment in a circle! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love pink and green together and this is lovely! The embossed background works perfectly with your pretty flowers! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It this week!
ReplyDeletePretty card. I love the texture achieved with the embossing folder and the bit of distressing is a nice touch. The flowers and leaves are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.
ReplyDeletesue n.
Beautiful! Love the pink and green combo and they lovely embossed background panel! Thank you so much for playing along with Gina K. Designs August Monthly Mix Challenge!
ReplyDelete