Friday, August 19, 2022

Hello to You


Welcome to the studio!  Sharing a card that I created with supplies from Gina K Designs and Cuttlebug embossing folders.  I started this design by cutting a smallcircle from a patterned paper from Watercolor Floral pad and set aside the circle. I trimmed the paper with rectangle stitched die from GKD (master layout 2) and embossed the panel with Cuttlebug Victoria EF. I attached this to a white mat embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF. I assembled the center embellishment with a strip of Faded Brick CS cut with GKD Flag die, the small circle of the patterned paper layered with a circle of Vellum, and a scalloped circle frame on top. I stamped the Vellum circle with a GKD sentiment from Rose Bouquet set using Versamark and Gold EP.  Finished with a card base of GKD Faded Brick CS. My inspiration for this design was the challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. 
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K Designs: Adding Texture. Used Dry and Wet embossing, Die Cuts.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper









Happy Little Stampers: August Anything Goes with Dies










Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. Hugs, Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty with the flowers. I always love vellum for the bit of softness it creates. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches. Sorry about the deletion. I wish we could edit after posting. I hit publish before I was done typing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you embossed patterned paper - what a nice touch. You have a lot of pretty details on this gorgeous card Theresa! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is quite lovely! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love embossed DP, and the sentiment on vellum helps it really stand out!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Loving the colors and texture! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. I love the vellum circle, brilliant idea! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the added texture to the pattern papers! Thank you so much for playing along with Gina K. Designs August Monthly Mix Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!