Saturday, August 13, 2022

By The Sea


Hello! Welcome to my studio.  I decided to make a card with another Lighthouse stamp from my stash. This one is from Just for Fun, and I have had since 2010.  An Oldie but a Goodie.  I colored the image with Copics and a Blue inkpad for the sky. I trimmed the image with a stitched die by GKD and attached to a patterned paper scrap from Graphic 45 By the Sea pad. I attached this to a Navy card base that I embossed with a Cuttlebug Border EF and finished with another scrap from the same paper pad.  
Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Lighthouse. 2nd Entry













Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.
Hugs, Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful coloring & design Theresa! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lighthouses’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!