Welcome! Today I am sharing a card that I created with an older lighthouse stamp from Art Impressions. Most times when I have used a lighthouse stamp, I do not show any light beams. But for this design, I darkened the sky and added light beams. I thought this added more interest to the design. I stamped the image with Memento Black ink and colored with copics and also did ink blending with ink pads for the sky and sea. Added some white accents to waves and beam with White Gel Pen. I found an appropriate sentiment from my stash which is from a Hero Arts kit and stamped with the black ink. I trimmed the image and mats with GKD Dies and attached to a white card base. A fun card to make.
Challenges:
Double D Challenge: Lighthouse.
Retro Rubber Challenge: #188 Anything Goes. Have had Lighthouse stamp since at least 2013 and Hero Arts sentiment since 2018.
613 Avenue Create: Challenge #202208 August Anything Goes
I love reading your comments.
Hugs, Theresa



Lovely card with a beautiful light house scene. Great sentiment too. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's August, "Anything Goes" Challenge.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful, Theresa - LOVE this lighthouse scene! So glad you added the "shine," perfect coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely image and I love the beam you've created! I have trouble making scenes but you've created a nice one! Thanks for sharing it with us at Retro Rubber this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous creation Theresa! Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lighthouses’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
What a fabulous card, I love that beacon shining brightly for all the ships out there. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ DD DT
Great card, Theresa! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner