Welcome! I was not going to make another Valentine Theme card but when I started playing with the sketch from Tuesday Morning Challenge, I ended up making another one. I embossed a mat of Pink CS with Cuttlebug Victoria EF to begin my design. I stamped a Power Poppy image with Memento Black ink on White CS and colored with Copics and added some icing to the sweet treats using Pink Stickles. That really sweeten up the treats. I trimmed the image following the sketch and added a layer of Polka Dot Patterned Paper to create a frame of dots. I also embossed this layer another Cuttlebug EF. Stamped a Gina K stamp on scrap of Pink CS and die cut with Spellbinders Label die. Assembled the elements on a White Card Base and added a couple Shiny Red Nail Heads for some bling.
Challenges:
Can You Handle the Pressure?: New challenge. Must use Embossing folder. First challenge- Anything Goes with Embossing with a Twist of Pink. Looks like a fun challenge.
Cupcake Inspirations: Challenge 537
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Simon Says Love is in the Air
Use Your Stuff: #441 Hearts/Love
Double D Challenges: Hearts Challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Emboss It
Cut It Up Challenge: 245 Love or Valentine's Day
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Love, Love, Love
Thanks for stopping by.
I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Valentine card!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
This is a lovely Valentine card. I like the image and you added a great embossed background.
ReplyDeleteLia DT CYHTP
Your card is just as sweet as can be! Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenges. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, so sweet!! Thank you for joining our challenges at Double D and Can You Handle The Pressure!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT and CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
Oh Theresa this is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our 'Heart' challenge at Double D and thanks also for joining us at our new Can You Handle The Pressure challenge … we appreciate your support!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Super cute Valentine! It seems to have a lot of texture. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so beautiful! Thanks for joining our Valentine/Love challenge at Cut It Up.
ReplyDeleteLeslie
Lovely embossing and design full of gorgeous colours. Thanks for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw. [aNNie Proud designer for Can You Handle The Pressure
ReplyDeleteSweet creation!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up your creations at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
~Sweta
DT CIC
How SWEET is this card? I love the image and that embossed background is lovely. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteNora
DT Member
CIC
Such a beautiful card, the pink embossed bg looks so pretty and the image is just lovely! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani
ReplyDelete