Welcome! I made two window birthday cards using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches using some new and old stamps from Gina K Designs. I was planning to only make one but decided to do 2 cards. The first one shown below was done with a green card base in which I die cut a window with Spellbinder's circle die. The floral stamp was stamped on a white card panel with Memento Peanut Brittle and colored with Copics. Was trying to achieve a no lines look. Added some texture with a strip embossed with a embossing folder border.
On the second similar card, I used a patterned paper with a solid white back for the card base. This time I stamped the image with Memento Pink Ink and then heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder before I colored with Copics. This way, I did not lose the details in the stamp when I colored. I liked this look better. Showing the inside below.
Finished both cards with Birthday sentiments and colored gems.
Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #644Double D Challenges: Shades of Pink
Addicted to Stamps and More: 423 Birthdays
Creations In Pink: Challenge #43 Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: #545 Birthdays -create a project and use any kind of embellishments in stash.
Thanks for stopping by.
I love reading your comments.
Theresa
beautiful cards you've made love the stamps
ReplyDeletethanks for joinig us at creations in pink
hugs ellen DT
BOTH cards are beautiful, love the pastel colors! The green card fits our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure! Thank you for joining our fun at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
two beautiful card using the same stamp and yet so different.
ReplyDeleteIncredible sketch and I Love that you were able to make two beautiful cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Double D Challenge! Best Wishes!
ReplyDeleteWOW what a beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Pink’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Two beautiful cards with a lovely design. As beautiful inside as outside. Love both of them. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink
Stunning birthday cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.
Buffy (DT) xx
Beautiful cards! I love that these are window cards. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful pair of cards and although they have the same layout and flowers there really is a different feel to each one! Great colouring too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x