Friday, February 11, 2022

Candy Hearts for My Love



Welcome! I was inspired to create this card by Inspiration Station Challenge #23 Photo of Candy Hearts. The photo reminded of an image that I had on file in Print Shop.  I located the picture and printed on Glossy Paper. It even had some of the same colors as the inspiration, but I added more pink and green using pink cardstock as base and green cs as a mat.  I stamped and heat embossed Love You! on one of the hearts and created a sentiment with stamps and scraps of paper to complete the card.  I loved these candy hearts as a kid. 
Challenges:
Inspiration Station: #23 Photo Inspiration-Candy Hearts







Double Trouble Paper Crafting Challenge: #103 Sweet Coloring Challenge.  Used 3 of the colors, included hearts, and shared with Inspiration Station. 











Cupcake Inspirations: #537 Valentine Hearts









Use Your Stuff: #441 Hearts/Love






 Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. Theresa, love your card! Once I start nibbling on those "sweeties" it's hard to stop! Great composition and use of colors in your design. Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Double Trouble for our "sweet colors" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Station xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background paper of candy hearts, it's always fun to read them and choose your favorites to eat. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble and Inspiration Station.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, quick and easy card! Thanks for sharing your heart with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I love that you used a photo for the background. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this a yummy sweet card, great idea, and thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting, Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card to highlight the Valentine Candy! Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!