Hello! I made this card for the Monthly Mix Challenge Lean On Me at Gina K Designs which is to create a card of encouragement and to decorate a matching envelope. I chose stamps from GKD Inspiring Poppies and used a vase stamp from GKD Buds & Vases. I stamped the flowers on white card stock by inking the stamp with Memento Green and Pink inks using markers and ink cubes. I colored the images with Copics. I stamped the vase with Memento Gray over the flowers but also stamped it on Vellum and embossed with Clear EP and fussy cut. I attached it to the card with Vellum Tape. Added the sentiment with Memento Bamboo Leaves ink and glued on some Dewdrops. Finished the card with a card base of GKD Grass Green card stock. I created a matching envelope by stamping and coloring the Inspired Poppies on the front corner to match the card. I seem to make a lot of cards using a favorite combo of Pink and Green.
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge: Lean On Me-For this challenge, all you have to do is create a card of encouragement! AND you must decorate a matching envelope.
Stay safe! Stay Healthy!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa

Wow! I love your no line coloring. This is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous with the soft colors and I love the no line look you did with them.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous soft colors and creations! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge this month!
ReplyDelete