Tuesday, May 26, 2020

More Pink Tulips


Hello! I do love pink tulips and I use the color combo of pink and green a lot. I have several favorite stamps with tulips and one of them is this one from Repeat Impressions.  I stamped it on white cardstock with Memento Black ink and colored with Copics.  I stamped the vase portion again on patterned paper from DCWV and then fussy cut  and paper pieced on the image.   Used the same pattern for the background but embossed it with an Argyle EF.  I trimmed the image with an oval die and cut a pink mat with an  Eyelet Oval die both from Heartfelt Creations.  I assembled the card on a pink card base. 

Check out the Pink Tulips in my blog header.  They are the Angelique tulips blooming in my garden.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Challenge DCC M620 Spring Flowers
Happy Little Stampers: May Challenge Anything Goes with a Die
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper

Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
Have a great day!
I love reading your comments.
Theresa

2 comments:

  1. The coloring of those tulips is gorgeous! Wonderful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to love here!! This is definitely one of my FAVORITE RI stamps and I LOVE, love, love how you colored the centers yellow!! It makes them so realistic. Definitely going to have to give this a try; don't know why I never thought of it before. This image is also perfect for paper piecing (done it so many times myself) and I really like the pattern you chose! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!