Sunday, April 12, 2020

Spring Flowers


Hello!  I am trying to enter some current challenges before the deadlines.  I made this spring garden card with stamps from Gina K Designs Whimsical Flowers.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on watercolor paper and colored with a water brush using Distress Oxide Inks Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, and Cracked Pistachio.  I stamped the sentiment with Peeled Paint.  Added a coral grosgrain ribbon. Used GKD  Peach Bellini card stock for the card base.
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge: Mindy's challenge at GKD  this month is Spring Fling! All you need to do is create a project using Gina K Designs products with the theme Spring in mind.
ModSquad Challenge: Spring has sprung.
CAS Watercolour Card Challenge: April challenge is Spring Flowers. 
Addicted to Stamps and More:#384 Clean and Simple 
Cute Card Thursday: #629 Challenge Ribbons
The Flower Challenge: #43 Spring /Autumn.  I used a spring flower.














Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

10 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card Theresa, pretty colors and fantastic sentiment.. thanks for sharing with CAS Watercolour, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers on your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful sentiment to go with your beautiful flowers, Theresa! Love that shade of pink! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, beautifully colored. Wonderful design, very clean and elegant. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty in the coral color you used - what lovely watercoloring! thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolor this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it in the Cute Card Thursday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers, beautiful colours, fabulous sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the soft colors. Wonderful work and design. Thank you for joining us in the Spring Fling challenge over at Gina K Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely watercolouring
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CAS Watercolour Challenge!
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!