Hello! This is a card that I made just for fun. Today I am playing with a digital image that I recently downloaded from PaperCrafter Magazine. I colored the Rainbow with Copics after printing on White cardstock. Stamped the Sentiment and Sun image with Laurel Burch stamps from Stampendous that I had never used. Added some texture to the clouds with a Snow Marker. Card base is GKD Blue CS.
Challenge:
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C530 Rainbow or Rain.
Stamping Sensations: April Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!
Have a great day!
I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A lovely bright and cheery creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Perfect card for our Rainbow challenge at Stamping Sensations! Love it! Thank you for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteLynne
Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x