Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Friends are Flowers

Hello! It seems that I have been using a lot of digital images lately.  When I used pre-colored images, I feel like I am cheating since they make card making so quick and easy.  For this card, I printed out this Bucket of Sunflowers from Beccy's Place and teamed it with a digital sentiment from Whimsey Stamps.  I trimmed the corners with a corner punch and attached to a dry embossed yellow mat and then to a Purple card base. Finished with a twine bow that I hand made.
Challenges:
Beccy's Place: April challenge -Create a card using a image from Beccy's Place -additional optional element is a flower or foliage challenge. 
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Bloomin' Wonderful
Artsystamper Digital Challenge: #14 Springtime


Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Theresa! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's "cheating" Theresa, as long as you're enjoying the project, that's all that matters. I love the combination of card stock, the yellow and purple are a fabulous contrast. I really like the embossed background too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. I used to think it was cheating to use digitals until I finally used them. It takes me just as long or longer to do a digital. Maybe it will go faster when I get more experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour combo on this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are so beautiful together!Thanks for entering our challenge at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge! I truly hope we see you again soon. Hugs, Bev ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!