Hello! I just purchased the Early Spring Beauty digital stamp set from Artsystamper at Etsy. It is 30% off for a limited time. I just love the pre-colored images and decided to create some bouquets with them. I love to pick flowers from my garden and make arrangements....it's not much different to pick digital flowers and arrange them in a bouquet for a card. I picked all 3 flowers from the set for the top card and arranged them in a "vase" that I created and colored with a shape from Photoshop Elements. I printed the flower arrangement on white card stock and added a bit of shading with Copics. I simply added a sentiment from Doodled Flowers set from Happy Little Stampers using black ink. Attached this to a textured green card base.
For the next card, I "picked" 4 colored daffodils and arranged them with a vase that I created by modifying a digital image from my files. Again I used the magic of Photoshop Elements to print the digital bouquet. I added some shadows with Copics and a Happy Little Stampers sentiment with Distress Oxide Inks. I trimmed the image with a fancy oval die and used an oval mat of yellow underneath and then an embossed mat of GKD Faded Brick card stock. Attached all to a white card base. I just love the bouquets that I arranged with these lovely Digital Flowers.
Challenges:
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge: #14 Springtime. Had so much fun with the Early Spring Beauty stamps.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Flower Power
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #386 Anything Goes.
Happy Little Stampers: April Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Double Trouble Paper Crafting: Challenge #55 Spring Things-Thing 1 Spring Flowers, Colors, Vase holds Water. Thing 3-Linked with Artsystamper.

Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
Have a great day!
I love reading your comments. Theresa



Love your arrangement of flowers from the digitals...very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us the Double Trouble and ArtsyStamper.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so creative. I like how you created the arrangement in the vase. I just love this set. It's so versatile. Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS
ReplyDeleteGood luck and we hope you join us again soon
Hugs, Barbara - DT member
Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the arrangement you made with the contrasting vase. The beautiful colors caught my eye right away! Thank you so much for joining Double Trouble and our partner Artsy Stamper Digitals! -Donna
ReplyDeleteBeautiful floral arrangements and your digital work is awesome.
ReplyDeleteWOW these are both just beautiful Theresa! I too love the arrangement of the flowers in your first design! GREAT job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.
What a delightful pair of cards with their gorgeous floral images. Just what we need to perk us up in the strange times.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x
Classic and elegant cards, Theresa! The colors in the design you entered at the challenge are perfect as is your coloring. Thank you for playing along with us Double Trouble #55.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards. I love the pretty colors and the lovely layering. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon at the ATSM Challenges!! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
ReplyDeleteNandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges
What cute potted images! I love how clean and simple you made these. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
ReplyDelete