Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wishes for a Wonderful Day


Hello!  Doesn't St. Patrick's Day remind you of rainbows and shamrocks?  I guess I was thinking of that when I made this card using a Shamrock cut with my Cameo from GKD Green CS.  I sponged the backdrop with a stencil from My Favorite Things called Radiating Rays using 7 colors of Distress Inks on a white CS panel for a rainbow effect.  I inked the edges with a Pilot Gold Metallic Marker.  I placed the shamrock on a circle of Gold Glitter paper before attaching to the background and then a White card base. Guess the gold represents a Pot of Gold found at the end of the rainbow. I stamped and heat embossed  a GKD  Sentiment, one of my favorites, from Old Country Roses set, on the shamrock.  St. Patrick's Day is always a Wonderful Day, hence the sentiment. 
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge: Somewhere Over The Rainbow. Create a project that has something to do with rainbows, whether it’s the colors or just the sentiment. 
The Paper Girls Challenge: #195 Glitter-used circle of gold glitter paper under the shamrock. 


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stencil background of awesome colors to show off that shamrock.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!