Hello! I love tulips and I cannot wait until mine are blooming. I made this CAS card using Penny Black stamps from Friendship Flowers set. I stamped the sentiment and image with Memento Black ink and colored with Pencils and Odorless Mineral oil. I framed the image with embossing done with a Spellbinders Label die. The photo does not show the embossed frame very well. I saw that technique on a recent Jennifer McGuire video about adding texture with dies. Finished with a pink card base.
Challenges:
Penny Black and More Challenge: March-Spring Flowers
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #379 Clean and Simple
As You Like It Challenge: Favorite Flower and Why. One of many favorites is Tulips. I love all the colors and the fact that they are one of the first flowers to bloom in the spring garden.
613 Avenue Create: Challenge #231 Anything goes with optional twist to use colored pencils
The Flower Challenge: #42 Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations: Spring Florals
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa



Such a soft and delicate feel to your pretty CAS card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Spring' themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.
ReplyDeleteB x
Beautiful CAS card! I love the effect of the soft color palette.
ReplyDeleteThank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.
Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More
Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
Love the Tulips on your card, I also can't wait till mine start popping out!!
ReplyDeleteI have some pink ones like the pretty ones on your bucket.
Thank you for playing along with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
XO
Maria/DT
OOOPS!! I forgot to thank you also for sharing the tip about how to emboss with dies, I'm going to go check out that Jennifer McGuire video.
ReplyDeleteXO
Maria.
Beautiful Spring time bouquet. Love this card.
ReplyDeleteA lovely CAS design! I like how you've used the die to frame the tulips, so pretty. Thank you for joining in our "Spring Florals" challenge at Stamping Sensations.
ReplyDeleteLynne
Pretty and lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m
Can't wait for my tulips to emerge too!! Love this pretty card, perfect for our flowers challenge at AYLI. SArah DT
ReplyDeleteSimply wonderful card, beautiful colored!! Can't wait for Spring to come around, but I will have snow til late April here in Alaska!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you shared with us at 613 Avenue Create for the challenge! Good Luck!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Hugs DT~Shell 💕
lovely cas.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.
:) Karen