Monday, January 13, 2020

Reflect on Past Cards


Hello! The January Monthly Mix Challenge at GKD is Let's Reflect.  We are to take a card we made last year and create a do over, an update or adjustment to it. Use at least one element from the old card to make a new one.  I chose the card below using the GKD rose stamp from Rose Bouquet that I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with different color Copics but trimmed with the same Oval die.  I layered the image on a Red Vellum layer die cut with Cheery Lynn Swedish Spring Oval Frame. Gold embossed  a sentiment from GKD Thank You Friend set.  Used the same card base of Fresh Asparagus GKD CS and rounded two corners with a Corner Punch. 

Other challenges to enter:
Use Your Stuff: #389 Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge: #554 Say It with Flowers
Happy Little Stampers: January Anything Goes with Dies
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful blooms and lovely colours, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts 'Say it with Flowers' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way to get this challenge done. This is so gorgeous! I have to think about what I will do as well. Some days do not have enough hours. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so pretty. This is a good challenge to get you to use your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the red die cut behind the flowers, makes it pop more! Thanks for playing along in our MMC @ Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and elegant. Great to see you in the HLS Anything Goes with Dies challenge gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!