Sunday, December 29, 2019

More Christmas Cards

Hello!  I am trying to catch up on some challenges that I wanted to enter before the deadlines.  I created this Christmas card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge D1119 at The House That Stamps Built.  I used the elements from the bottom row-Glitter, Trees, Vellum.  Used Red Glitter card stock which I find is much easier that using loose glitter. Used Repeat Impressions stamp of Trees stamped with Memento Green Ink on White CS. I used red vellum  pieces left over from a die cut to decorate the trees. Also used Repeat Impressions sentiment stamp, Red Memento ink, White card base, and Rectangle die.
Challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge: Challenge #26-Last Minute Madness If It's Christmassy, link it up
Winter Wonderland: Anything Christmas Goes
Merry Little Christmas Challenge: MLCCB#17 Anything Christmas Goes
The House That Stamps Built: Tic Tac Toe Challenge D1119










Note: The vellum pieces were leftovers from this die,

Have a great day! I love reading your
comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE how you decorated the trees!! They look perfect like that! Great idea! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty - love your pop of red decorations on the trees. And the red glitter frame is perfect. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!