Sunday, December 29, 2019

Christmas Treats in a Tin

Hello!  I wanted to share an item that I made from Altoids tins using some paper scraps and ribbon and other bits from my desk.  I used these to give out some candy treats and tips. They could also be used to give gift cards as well. This is just one of the many I made. (Forgot to make pictures of the others).  I made a template for trimming scraps of papers for the top and bottom that I attached with glue. I wrapped ribbon around the outside edge using double sided tape. Added various trim to the tops that coordinated with papers.  For this one, I used die cut Holly leaves and enamel dots that I colored red with Copics.  Added a stamped sentiment to the lid on the inside and filled with goodies.


Challenges to enter:
Love to Craft Challenge Blog: LTCCB #41 December Anything Goes
Die Cut Divas: Challenge Get Ready for Christmas/Winter. Used GKD Holly Die.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful way of recycling that Altoid tin. I used to buy those and recycled them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous up-cycling. Nice tips for using those tins. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and a fab gift.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog and Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!