Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Speeding Santa


Welcome to my studio!  In an attempt to use up some of my supplies, I pulled out a box of digital images that I had printed and stored away for later use. I also opened a box of patterned papers that I saved from magazines and a box of Christmas patterned paper. I challenged myself to create cards using these supplies.  The cards above are 2 of the many cards that used some of these supplies. The digital image is from Dearie Dolls..... Santa Bring Home the Tree....the top one was colored using Copics.  Added some texture with a Snow Marker and Stickles.  The plaid paper was from a magazine freebie. Used GKD Green CS as the base
The bottom card used the same digital image but was colored by the artist. I inked the edge of the image with a red marker and placed on a black mat, then a patterned paper from American Crafts and a red card base.  GKD sentiment stamp used on both card.
Challenges:
The 12 Months of Christmas: Challenge #58 Optional twist Sensational Santa
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper
Daring Cardmakers: Use up your scraps. Used up printed images and old papers.
ABC Christmas Challenge: V is for Velocity
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #170 Plaid



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Super cute and I love Santa's VW ride. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! I love the texture created by the snow marker. thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid, perfect for the challenge! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That plaid makes a great frame for your beautifully colored Santa, Theresa. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plaid is the perfect combination with the image. Thanks for joining the plaid challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling image and love how you framed it. Santa is already very busy. Thanks for joining us at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and playing with our optional theme: sensational Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute, festive card and well done for using up your stash! Your speeding Santa is perfect for our velocity challenge.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Christmas cards with a busy Santa. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!