Monday, October 14, 2019

Christmas Village


Hello! Spent part of the weekend making several Christmas cards.  I am sharing two that I made using an old PSX stamp Christmas Village.  I have created many cards with this stamp over the years and still love to ink it up.  The top card simply features the scene stamped with Versafine black ink on White CS and attached to a Red card base. I heat embossed the Penny Black sentiment in red to finish. 


 The bottom version uses the stamp inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. I added texture to the snow with a Snow Marker and some glitter with Frosted Lace Stickles. Framed the scene with GKD Green CS cut with a Spellbinders rectangle die. The heat embossed sentiment is from Gina K Design set.

Challenges to enter:
Penny Black  Saturday Challenge: October Anything Goes...optional Black, White, and one other  color.
CAS Christmas Card Challenge: October Winter Scene
Addicted To Stamps: #362 Make Your Mark
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin': October Anything Goes
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog: MLCCB #15 October Anything Christmas Goes



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

10 comments:

  1. I love your pretty cards you made. I have to knuckle down and get back in the groove too with cards for my own stash now. I think I am done with special card drive donations. Thanks for sharing yours as they may be an incentive for me. But today it is working with apples that my daughter gave me from their tree. They had so many so I am going to fix some apple sauce with some today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful. A touch of color makes the scene amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great winter scene cards. Love both versions! The black and white one is perfectly CAS with that fabulous bit of red for contrast. And the colours on the other one are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards ! Love both of them : the simplicity of the first one just in black and white but also the delicate touches of colours for the second one. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white with a touch of red makes a very classy winter scene, Theresa! I love it colored and framed in green too! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards. The little patches of color and sparkly snow really make the second one pop. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely winter scene, Theresa. No wonder you couldn't stop with making one card! Both are so lovely. The first one is a classic colour combination with white, black and red. Love the simplicity and beauty of the card. The second is fun with the colourful houses and colourful framing. Awesome work Theresa! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really wonderful scenic cards. Am coveting that stamp. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Christmas cards. Loving the scenery image. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!