Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Christmas Cards with Patterned Papers





Hello! Continuing my personal challenge to use up some of my supplies,  I used some freebie papers and toppers from last year's Card Inspiration magazine.  The top card features Christmas stockings on the paper and the topper that I raised with some craft foam.  Added die cut words cut from red card stock scraps with Cheery Lynn dies.  Used mint green card base. 
The second card used a plaid paper that I embossed with Cuttlebug Wicker Weaves EF.  Added the printed topper that I attached to a mat of the red CS cut with a Spellbinders Label die.  Finished with green and red grosgrain ribbons  that I embossed with Wicker Weave border EF.  Hard to see that in the photo but it looks good in real life. 
The third card features a printed topper that I fussy cut and attached with foam tape to the freebie paper and then to a red card base. No stamping involved in the making of these cards.
Note: The printed toppers from the magazine were attached to  white card stock with stick it paper before trimming.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper
Daring Cardmakers: Use up your scraps. Used up printed images and old papers.

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #459 Anything Goes as Long as It's Christmas. Optional theme: Include a Stocking

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. All wonderful cards and papers. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognised those papers when I looked at your cards - I think I have some of them in my stash too. Three lovely Christmas cards. Thank you for joining in at CHNC Anything Christmas Challenge with optional twist of Include A Stocking.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!