Welcome to a rainy day in the studio! A couple of challenges brought to mind some digital images that I have never used. This card uses one of them -the Tiddly Inks image of Suitcases which was a freebie. I thought it would be perfect for the ModSquad challenge to use only 3 colors black, brown, and cream plus a tag. All suitcases need some type of tag and most are brown or black?? I printed the image on a cream card stock with black ink of course. I colored the images with Brown and Black Copics and sponged the edges with DOI Antique Oxide and Vintage Photo. This gave an antique look to the stack of luggage. Added some texture with Glossy Accents to the corners and latches. I die cut a couple of tags in the cream CS and added some stickers from Imaginations (in my stash). Attached the tags with a Brown Brad. Also added a sticker to the side of the locker. Finished with a mat of brown and card base of black, both card stocks from GKD. I would call this Clean and Simple style.
I'll be back later with another image that I remembered in my digital files.
Challenge:
ModSquad Challenge: Gail asked us to create a card with only 3 colors-black, brown, and cream plus add a tag.
The Card Concept: #121 Adventure Awaits. Inspired by the luggage and colors in the photo. Did not realize that I have use the same image as Susan on the DT until I posted this.
Happy Little Stampers: October CAS Challenge Adventure
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa




What a fun card and perfect for both challenges! Love the suitcase image as well as the tag sentiment- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept! We hope you can join us again soon!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is beautiful - what a great creation with the luggage and tags - love - thanks for joining the challenge - have a blessed day - Gail for ModSquad
ReplyDeleteGreat card with some interest and colour in spite of being mainly brown and black.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card for a traveler.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love the suitcases! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!
ReplyDeleteRainy days are always a great time to hang out in the craft studio. I love your card - the suitcases are perfect. This challenge has me wanting to travel. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Card Concept win!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is so cool, I love your suitcases - really beautiful design! Thanks for sharing at HLS!
ReplyDeleteThis is perfect for this month's challenge ..... love it! Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx
ReplyDelete