Hello! I am back as promised with another unused digital image from my files. This one is by From The Hearts called Happy Travels. I am glad to have these lovely digital images in my files as this artist is no longer with us. I printed the image and sentiment in black ink on Cream Cardstock and colored with Black, Brown, and Cream Copics. I created the brick background ( inspired by the photo) using my Scor-pal and sponging with DOI Vintage Photo. The brown ink took on a orangey cast on the cream CS? Added a die cut tag from the cream CS embellished with stickers and a bit of string. Attached the image to a black card base to finish. Guess the style of the card leans more to clean and layered even though I gave the luggage a vintage look.
Challenges:
The Card Concept: #121 Adventure Awaits. Second entry. Just had to use this image of stacked suitcases in a card.
ModSquad Challenge: Use 3 colors Black, Brown, and Cream on a card plus a tag.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Wonderful card and a great interpretation of the photo.
ReplyDeleteAnother great card Theresa! Love the suitcases and the tag- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage feel of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.
ReplyDelete