Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Dropping a Line


Hello!  Today I am sharing a card that I made with a silhouette stamp from an old set from Flourishes called Kid's Play.  I stamped the image and sentiment with Memento Black ink and heat embossed with Clear EP. I sponged the sky lightly with Memento Summer Sky ink and added some color to the water with Copics B000.  I used a pattern paper with a bubble design found in my stash for the background. I inked the edges of both the image and mat with a Black Copic to give the look of more layers without adding thickness or more weight to the card.
Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Silhouettes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges: Always about using Patterned Papers.






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and what a great sentiment too!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome silhouette! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Silhouette’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your silhouette scene. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most endearing silhouette scene, Theresa. A beautiful, detailed stamp. I love this whole set. Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable image. I have 2 grandsons, and this makes me think of them. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Silhouette Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. I Love your paper choices. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!