Welcome! Today, I'm playing with a sketch challenge. This one gave me the chance to use one of the many doilies in my stash. I began by attaching part of a paper doily to a panel of Pink CS. I stamped roses from GKD Rose Bouquet set with Memento Angel Pink ink on white CS and colored the image with Copics and Memento Markers and highlighted with a White Pencil. I trimmed the image with Spellbinders circle die and attached to a Fancy Scallop circle die cut from GKD Fresh Asparagus CS. Used sentiment from GKD You Make Me Smile set using die cut label. Assembled the card with green card base with Green Brads and Twine following the Tuesday Morning sketch shown below.
Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers: Anything Goes with Dies
The Flower Challenge: #34 Pretty Pastels. Used soft pastel pink.
Tuesday Morning Sketch: #511 Sketch below
Stamping Sensations: July - Earth Laughs in Flowers
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Pink Roses in a Circle
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Brads,
Die Cuts,
Doily,
GKD Paper,
GKD Stamps,
Roses,
Spellbinders Dies,
Twine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Such a pretty card in it's delicate shades of pink Theresa. Thanks for shating with us at Stamping Sensations
ReplyDeleteYour card turned out just beautiful Theresa!! I love all the choices you made to pull this together so wonderfully. I'm so glad you could join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty floral creation in the soft pinks, lovely design as well, thanks so much for joining in with our July theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
What beautiful stamped. Great choice of soft pink with bright green.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.
Ooh! This is gorgeous, Theresa!! I love that you stamped the flowers in pink first, then colored! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
This is so pretty and I recognised the sentiment stamp straight away (one of my favourites!!). Your colouring of the flowers is fantastic, especially your highlighting with the white pencil. That shade of green with the pink is gorgeous and the doily makes such a beautiful background too. Such a beautiful card, so glad you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!