Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Monochrome Bouquet


Hello!    I have another card for the  Creative Confetti challenge to Be Inspired by one of the cards posted on the recent sneak peeks of their new stamp release.   I was also inspired by cards created by Kelly  shown on the right and linked here.  I liked her beautiful designs in monochrome tones and the simple layouts.  I inked several stamps from Power Poppy Countryside Bouquet Deluxe set with Distress Oxide ink Wilted Violet on White Card Stock.   Since I forgot to mask a strip for the sentiment before stamping like Kelly did, I simply stamped the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and attached over the image. 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful monochromatic card! Awesome job with the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!