Thursday, October 25, 2018
Fall Leaf
Hello! I have another card made by collecting a leaf from outdoors and using it as a stamp. This time I used a Maple Leaf with Distress Oxide inks Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade. I added some splatters and inked the edges of the panel that I attached to a White card base. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs Skeleton Leaves. Another very quick and easy card.
Challenges to enter:
Time Out Challenges: Be inspired by the words "Let's be grateful for what makes us happy". Making cards with leaves make me happy.
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #488 Monochrome. My card is of varying tones of the same color.
CAS on Friday: #144 Make Fall or Halloween.
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #147 Foliage
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Distress Oxide Inks,
Gina K Stamp,
Leaf,
Stamping with Leaves,
Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with our challenge at CRAFT challenge.
Gorgeous with the real leaf! That is a cool way to craft!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed that you found such a perfect maple leaf! Gorgeous card, Theresa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!
ReplyDeleteLovely tones! Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you created this with a real leaf - what an amazing technique! The soft colour scheme and the simple design really show off the leaf perfectly. Thanks for sharing your amazing creativity with us at Time Out! Jill
ReplyDelete