Welcome! I have been playing with another great sketch by Melissa from Tuesday Morning Sketches and some Christmas patterned papers by American Crafts from the Kringle & Co pad. I found this poinsettia and foliage stamp from Gina K's Joyful Holiday set and used it as my focal image. The tags were stamped with word sentiments from Gina K Seasonal Sentiments set. Supplies used: Red Velvet, White, and Green CS, 2 Patterns, Oval and Oval scallop dies, Tag Die, Memento Cottage Ivy and Rhubarb Stalk inks, Copics, Glitter Dome bling, Crystal Nuvo Red Berry Drops, Fiskars Paper Edgers, Twine, Hole Punch., Gina K Designs stamps.
Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Challenge #476 Below
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Challenge #476 Below
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #409 Anything goes as long as it's Christmas with Optional Theme for someone special.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper


What a wonderful combination of papers and traditional Christmas colors! I love the way you did the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and good luck!
ReplyDeleteSweet card! I love your papers and your image!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
Oooh - this is nice! What a beautiful card, fantastic papers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for October and good luck!
ReplyDeleteMonica - DT
A great creation - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge
ReplyDeleteHelen x