Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Christmas Card

Hello!  Another Christmas card for my stash.  I was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #294 shown below.  I used a stamp and dies from Gina K Designs Seasonal Sentiments with Red Velvet and White cardstocks. Dry embossing was done with Darice Snowflakes EF. 
Challenges:
 CAS(E) this Sketch: #294
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: #413 Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #408 Anything Christmas with optional theme Sentiment as Focus.
Cards in Envy: Favorite Holiday Card Challenge. My favorite is Christmas
Happy Little Stampers: October Anything Goes with Dies

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Theresa, what a lovely Christmas card! I love the dies you've used from Gina Marie. Great choices. Thanks so much for joining our HLS October Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful take on the sketch--I love the font on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple but extremely effective. Love that you followed the theme of our challenge. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Christmas with optional theme of using a sentiment as a focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! Love the simplicity! Thanks for joining us at CIE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!