Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Musical Anniversary Card


Hello!  I was inspired to make this card for the challenge at Allsorts with the theme of Music.  I used a scrap of Patterned Paper with Gold Foiled accents from a magazine freebie  and a card base of Metallic Gold CS (looks like Kraft in photo).  Note the words on the paper says "Something for you, something for me."   I stamped the GKD Guitar and Sentiment on Ivory CS with Versamark, heat embossed with Gold EP,  and then die cut. Assembled on the Metallic Gold CS base and added a border of Shiny Metallic Gold to finish.  This will be used as an  anniversary card in October. 

Challenge:
Allsorts Challenge: Week 482 Music
Die Cuttin' Divas: Challenge #384 What makes you happy? Love and Music.  Used dies from Gina K Designs. 
Crafty Sentiments: Anything Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. I am so pleased our 'Music' theme inspired you to make this lovelty card which looks lovely in the soft earthy tones, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great to see music in with craft, I love music and studied it years ago and can still read a lot of it today, your card brought back happy memories thank you, good luck with the die cuttin divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely music card! I love singing (usually off-key), but don't play any instruments.

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold mirror card is a gorgeous accent for this project. Love that guitar stamp.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!