Hello! I wanted to make a Santa card for the Challenge at Merry Monday Christmas and decided to use one of my files from Silhouette - Santa's face by Sarah Bailey. I printed and cut the image and used it with an old pattern paper from Webster Pages Waiting for Santa pad. I stamped a couple of sentiments from Hero Arts and wrote on the list to Santa for my DH. Need to add Book to the list since there is one more line. Finished with a Green Card Base that matched the pattern.
For fun, I added a little twinkle to Santa's eyes with Clear Star pen. Even without his hat, you know this is Santa.
Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #266 Santa Claus
Cards In Envy: It's Only Paper Challenge. Nothing but paper and ink on my card.
Double D Challenges: Here Comes Santa
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa



That's an adorable Santa image...and you make a beautiful Christmas card using it!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Santa , he looks like the 'real thing' form my childhood days! Thank you fo rjoining our challenge at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
Oh I love this jolly ole Santa card!! It's perfect for our challenge at Cards in Envy. Thanks for participating!!
ReplyDeleteI love the kisses on Santa's cheeks, fabulous image, thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteYour Santa card is lovely!
ReplyDeletehttp://aujardindemissmajorelle.over-blog.com/
What a FABULOUS Santa image...love it!! Love the personalized touch with your hubby's wish list too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! :0)
ReplyDeleteOMG this is awesome! Reminds me of the Christmas's long ago! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Here Comes Santa Claus’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
P.S. Love the 'twinkle' in his eye too! Great touch!
Wonderful Santa Card. Love all the details. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
ReplyDeleteKathy
DD DT
Pretty card with a wonderful Santa image - thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat card and great Santa image. Love how you added the twinkle in his eyes. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteLove that Santa and your card! Very vintage!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I love all those beautiful vintage elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
ReplyDeleteAmelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)